Teasers for L I G H T
So guys, at around 200 followers I am aiming to release my biggest platformer/game ever released by golden-scratch. I want it to be an amazing game and I have decided to give you some teaser pictures just for an idea of what the game might look like and so on.
This, is the thumbnail / front cover for the project. The Premium Edition/Scratch Edition gets updates lot's of the time, and you get the updates straight away. Then the plain version that will go on Newgrounds.com ect, will get updated much less frequently.
Then if the game goes viral when its free, I may on website's like newgrounds.com turn those games into demo's and start selling it as maybe something like a £3 game.
Then here is the credits page. If anyone has good music that they feel might fit well with the game please message me on my Scratch Profile as I may use it. Also maybe I may have someone to do narration of the story line. This person's voice will need to be neutral.
Thats it for now!
I would add a vid of the loading to menu ect, but blogger just wouldn't let me.
Scratch on! -golden-scratch


No comments:
Post a Comment